Rio de Janeiro
- Tourist accommodation category hotel in Copacabana region. Windsor Leme Hotel or similar;
- All transfers (Airport/Hotel/Airport, 2 days Hotei/Sambodromo/Hotel, Hotel/Stand Up Paddle/Restaurant/Hotel and city tours);
- All city tours mentioned in the program;
- Costumes to the parade mentioned in the program;
- Ticket to the Sambodromo parade;
- Tickets to Sugar Loaf and cable car;
- Tickets to Cristo Redentor and train;
- Specialized tour guide according to the mentioned in the program;
- Stand up Paddle practice at “Restinga da Marambaia”;
- All lunches mentioned.
Main gateway for visitors coming to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro has in its people the heart and soul of the city. The people from Rio are hospitable, sociable and informal. Rio de Janeiro is perhaps the most festive Brazilian city. There are many parties. The samba schools parade, “festas juninas” typical folkloric festivals, taking place between june and july and the Copacabana New Year fireworks confirm the thesis that cariocas like to have fun and celebrate life. The city launches fashion trends in Brazil and still is the main landscape for films and the Brazilian soap operas shot in the country. It is the stage for stories in books, theme songs and the place major artists and intellectuals of the country live in. Rio is home to Maracana, the largest football stadium in the past, the Pao de A<;ucar (Sugar Loaf) and its cable cars, next to Guanabara Bay, and the main point of interest. Christ the Redeemer statue – voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World – from the top of Corcovado mountain, welcome everyone with open arms.
On your first day in Rio, we suggest a relaxing day on the beach or in the hotel summing pool in order to rest from your trip and get prepared to start your adventure in Rio de Janeiro. Your hotel is place in Copacabana, the most famous beach in Rio de Janeiro and in Brazil e that represents the carioca way of life. You will have the opportunity to walk down one of the most famous beach promenades in the world. Take advantage of it!
Start your second day in Rio, taking part in a full-day walking tour with a specialized guide who will show and explain about the main sights of Rio de Janeiro city center, including:
- The recently renewed area of Pra<;a Maua. This is one of the main areas in the city taking part of a strong process of renewal to the Olympic Games that will take place in August The proposal is to have a huge boulevard like Porto Madero, in Buenos Aires City or the Canary Warth, in London. In this same area you will visit -external area -the “Museu do Amanha”. The building was projected by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava and the proposal of the institution is to be a museum of arts and sciences, in addition to having exhibitions that warn about the dangers of climate change, environmental degradation and social collapse.
- Monastery of Sao Bento, one of the main monuments of colonial art in the city and in the country, built between 1633-1671;
- Candelaria Church, a neoclassical building which took over 100 years to build;
- Primeiro de Mar<;o street circuit, highlighting the France-Brazil House, the Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, the Post Office building and Pra<;a XV, where you will see the first Imperial Palace in the city of Rio de Janeiro and the Tiradentes Palace the old building of the Brazilian National Congress (1926-1960) and current headquarters of the Legislative Assembly of the State of Rio de Janeiro;
- Cinelandia square, where you can admire the beauty of the buildings such as the Municipal Theatre, the National Library, Legislative Assembly and the Museum of Fine Arts.
At lunch you will enjoy a typical buffet restaurant at Rio’s city center.
In your fourth day in Rio, take a rest all day long in order to get prepared for one of most magnificent experience on earth!
In this 6 six hours program you will take part of the parade walking down the Samb6dromo catwalk. You will be a real member of a “Escola de Samba” for a while.
Rio’ Carnival is the biggest party in Brazil and famous worldwide. This is an experience for life!
To start your sixth day in Rio, tour, with a specialized guide to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain in Cable Car;
This half-day tour allows you to see some of Rio’s sights form a different perspective.
At lunch time you will enjoy the magnificent atmosphere of a unique restaurant, “Aprazfvel*”, located in the charming Santa Tereza neighborhood.
To start your third day in Rio, a panoramic tour, with a specialized guide, including a visit to the Christ the Redeemer statue in a cog train through the Tijuca Rainforest.
This half-day tour allows you to have a 360° view, of the main Rio’s sights.
At lunch time you will enjoy one of the best steak houses of Rio de Janeiro “Fogo the Chao*”.
In the afternoon we propose a short self-guided tour by some of the Rio’s South Zone pearls, lpanema, Leblon and walk down around Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas to enjoy its awesome views from a different perspective.
In your fifth day in Rio, rest all day long in order to be rested and prepared for one a different perspective of the parade party.
In night program you will watch the parade with aii”Escolas de Samba” scheduled, for this day, walking down the Sambodromo catwalk.
It is impossible don’t shake your body when a “Escola de Samba” gets into the catwalk!
In your seventh day in Rio, we programed to you a half day tour, including a Stand Up Paddle sport experience in an astonished scenario: Restinga da Maramabaia.
Located in the west side of Rio de Janeiro, in the called area of Costa Verde, the Restinga da Marambaia itself worth the ride. An ecological gem. One of the rare places in Rio de Janeiro where the vegetation reaches up to touch the waves. In one side the white and fluffy sand, in the other side a local characteristic vegetation. This lovely place is perfect for the practice of SUP.
At lunch time, a typical Carioca’s experience when in this area, having lunch at one of the “tias” restaurants at Barra the Guaratiba, with excellent meals based on local fresh fish.
In the late afternoon, we suggest to follow the sunset at Arpoador beach.
Transfer from the hotel to international airport and finish of our services