Peru 4 nights, 5 days – Cusco, SacreD Valley and Machu Pichu
- 4 nights in Peru high quality Hotels
- All tours stated in the itinerary with English-speaking guides
- All transfers and entrance fees
- All breakfasts
- Private Airport Shuttle in & out
- 24/7 Assistance
- Trains and buses
- A prepaid cellphone for extended Programs
- Internal Flights
- Lunch or Dinner
DAY 1: CUSCO ARRIVAL
Transfer Airport to Cusco hotel
DAY 2: CUSCO CITY TOUR
Start your day off with a yummy breakfast of local favorites in your hotel, and take a while to get yourself tour-ready. The evening guided tour will include many great stop-offs, but don’t forget to branch out on your own to see the sights and sounds, explore locations like San Pedro Market, and soak up as much culture as your heart desires.
Here are a few of the guided tour spots for day two of your journey:
- A guided tour of Cusco – Peru’s historic capital
- A close-up look at ancient Incan architecture and the region’s Spanish Colonial influences
- Visit the world-famous Q’enko – a large, historic amphitheater were ceremonial sacrifices once took place
- See the church build on top the Temple of the Sun, the Cathedral of Santo Domingo
- Witness great Incan monuments such as Tambomachay, the site where water worshipers once gathered; and Sacsayhuaman, a large Incan fortress with hand-carved stones (as seen on popular television series like Ancient Aliens)
- Finally, enjoy visiting Incan tambo, which is the travelers’ rest stop of Puka Pukara
After this guided tour is over, you will be taken back to your hotel, where you’re free to enjoy the rest of your night.
DAY 3: SACRED VALLEY EXPERIENCE
Get ready to witness the majestic Sacred Valley! After breakfast in your hotel, a representative will greet you and pick you up for a scenic bus ride through the Andean landscape to the Sacred Valley (El Valle Sagrado).
Trip highlights include:
- Tour through Pisac, a small town rich with Incan architecture and culture
- Visit to Ollantaytambo, a town and Incan archaeological site that once was the estate of Emperor Pachacutec. During the Spanish Conquest, it served as a fortress for Manco Inca Yupanqui.
A: Train and Overnight to Machu Picchu ( Included in the Price ) After your tour to Ollantaytambo fortress you will have a couple of hours extra to enjoy this small inca town before taking a 1.5hrs train to MachuPicchu Town where a representative will welcome you and transfer you to your confirmed hotel.
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Tour of Machu Picchu, the ancient Inca site with captivating architecture, scenic views and stone structures that defy modern engineering.
A 2.5-3 hours history lesson of Machu Picchu given by a regional expert who will focus on major historic sites including the Sun Temple, Sun Stone and Room of the Three Windows.
A late afternoon train will take you back to your hotel in Cusco.