Honeymoon Rio & Green Coast
Rio de Janeiro stay:
- Private Transfer Rio de Janeiro Airport/Hotel – with guide assistance
- 3 nights at Miramar by Windsor, in Deluxe room – with ocean view
- Daily breakfast
- 1 HD tour including 6 hours car & guide at disposal (tickets not included)
- Private road Transfer to Picinguaba beach (approximately 4 hours away) – only driver .
- 3 nights at Picinguaba pousada, in Classic – with private balcony and ocean view
- Sparkling wine at the room upon arrival
- Daily breakfast and dinner (half board)
- Private Transfer Picinguaba/ Rio de Janeiro airport – only driver.
RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Miramar by Windsor: Facing the world-famous Copacabana beach, the new Miramar Hotel counts with a Contemporary cuisine restaurant, a rooftop bar/lounge and a pool with panoramic view of the ocean, a fitness center, sauna and beach service. Wireless Internet access is available.
Furnished with sophistication, the air-conditioned guestrooms provide, in-room safes, direct-dial phones, and 42-inch LCD televisions equipped with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer bathroom phones, rainfall showerheads, hair dryers. Additional amenities include minibars and pillow menu.
Pousada Picinguaba: A charming pousada, in an exceptional natural setting, where you can interact with nature and the local life. It overlooks a peaceful bay at the heart of the Natural Park of Serra do Mar, facing the sea and a 3 km-long protected sandy beach.
There are nine exclusive and comfortable rooms, all opening onto the natural surroundings and the sea. There is no television, no phone and no Internet inside the rooms, so the richness of the place becomes more visible. The king beds, beautiful sea view balconies with hammocks and other details will make your visit to Picinguaba an unique experience, we believe luxury is simplicity.
- Enjoy the sunset at the rocks in Arpoador beach. Locals usually applaud it. Then have a drink at Temporada bar, located at Arpoador Inn hotel, with tables in the outside area by the seaside
- Have dinner at La Gondola, a Quiosque by the Lagoon (near the Heliport). It is very romantic in the evenings, with an amazing view. There is live music in some nights (not garantee)
- Visit the brand new Museum of the Future and the Historical Downtown Rio, then taste lunch at the traditional Confeitaria Colombo
- Visit the charming Santa Teresa area and taste lunch at Aprazivel restaurant
- The Pousada organizes exclusively for its guests a wide range of outdoor activities which are a chance to discover the region and its friendly inhabitants: hiking in the tropical rainforest with our in-house guide, enjoying a sunset picnic with wine, cruising on our schooner to explore local islands, visiting Paraty city, hiking through the lost villages of the coastal stretch, etc.