Honeymoon Natal & Pipa
Natal, the capital of Rio Grande do Norte, is a clean, bright city with pure air, sun, fine beaches and sand dunes that symbolize this small state of Brazil. The beaches strech well over 6 miles south from the fort to the Farol de Mae Luiza lighthouse. These are mostly urban beaches with bars, nightlife and surf.
Pipa Beach is considered as one of the top ten beaches in Brazil. Its inviting waters are home to a rich marine life including turtles and dolphins. Apart from exploring the beaches, it is possible to enjoy the city center, a pleasant place with many different restaurants and bars to sample. Pipa is a very romantic destination, perfect for a Honeymoon.
- Transfer Airport NAT/ Hotel
- 2 nights at Manary Praia at Deluxe room – front ocean view
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day private tour on Buggy
- Private road transfer to Pipa
- 5 nights at Toca da Coruja at Deluxe Bungalow – with 130m2, private balcony and jacuzzi
- Special amenities: welcome drink and special decoration in the room upon arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- Private road transfer Pipa/ Airport NAT
- Flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned above
PRICE PER PAX: USD 2.224,50
Rate is in USD, per pax, per 7 nights program, commissionable as per agreement, valid for 2 paying pax.
* Price is valid until 20 Dec 2016, except for major holidays and events in the cities.
* Please note that in case the US dollars devaluate against the Brazilian Real, rates may be revised.
* All rates are subject to change without previous warning.
OUR SPECIAL TIPS:
- enjoy a sea food meal at Camarões restaurant. They are specialized in shrimp dishes
- watch the sunset at the top of Genipabu sand dune
- don´t miss the drink Caipirosca, it is made with vodka and typical brazilian fruits
- try a typical dinner from the brazilian Northeast at O Tal do Escondidinho restaurant. Then enjoy a home made special ice cream at Preciosa Gelateria. They are both located at the city center
- watch the sunset at hotel Marina´s restaurante. There is the most beautiful view, but you must
arrive in advance to get a nice table.
- spend the day at the amazing Baia dos Golfinhos beach, walking distance from the city center.
But you must check the tide hours before going, it is possible to walk only with the low tide. With a little luck, you will see dolphins on the ocean.