Fly & Drive
- Private transfer GIG/hotel, in private vehicle, escorted by bilingual guide
- 2 nights at chosen hotel in Rio with daily breakfast included
- Half day private Corcovado & beaches tour – 6 hrs
- Private transfer Rio de Janeiro/Paraty/ Rio de Janeiro, in private vehicle, only driver.
- 2 nights at chosen hotel in Paraty, with daily breakfast included.
- Rates are in USD, per pax, in Double Room, Commissionable as per agreement, Minimum of 02 paying pax
* Prices are valid for 2016, except for Summer Olympic Games (22/07 – 23/09) and other major holidays and events in the cities.
* Please note that in case the US dollars devaluate against the Brazilian Real, rates may be revised.
* All rates are subject to change without previous warning.
RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
On this route, you will explore by road some amazing destinations. Recommended for independent travelers, who enjoy driving longer distances.
The program starts at São Paulo, the biggest city of Brazil. The heart of modern Brazilian culture, the best music, fashion, restaurants and nightlife are all to be found here.
The journey then continues to Angra dos Reis, by taking the Green Coast. The area is famous for its forest covered mountains which seem to fall into the emerald colored sea. The coast line is dotted with hundreds of small islands. It is a paradise for sun seekers, water sports enthusiasts and nature-lovers.
To finish in great style, continue on the Green Coast untilRio. Besides the undeniable natural beauty, Rio´s magic is definitely a combination of a year-round beach weather, friendly locals, contrasts, colors, energy, flavors and musicality, all in a city that really can seduce you!
Day 1 – Sao Paulo
Arrival at São Paulo airport and
transfer to hotel Paulista Plaza****.
Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 2 – São Paulo
Day at leisure to explore São Paulo. Our suggestion: walk to Paulista Avenue to visit the cultural attractions. Then take a taxi and visit the Ibirapuera Park.
Day 3 – São Paulo/ Angra dos Reis
Meet with our local guide at the hotel to walk to the Rent-a-Car store, located 4 blocks away (closed on Sundays and Holidays). He will help collecting the car (GPS included), also give information and tips about the road travel in the Green Coast. Departure the store your own and drive to Angra dos Reis, located 380 km away. Check in at beach resort Portobello and leisure time
Days 4 & 5– Angra dos Reis
Days at leisure at the resort
Day 6 – Angra dos Reis/ Rio
Road travel to Rio, located 100 km away. Check in at hotel Plaza Copacabana and leisure time
Days 7 & 8 – Rio
Days at leisure to explore Rio. Our suggestion: drive to the remote beaches of Recreio, Reserva and/or Prainha. Located far away from the city center, those are paradisiacal areas. We recommend visiting them during week days.
Day 9 – Rio
Drive to the airport and deliver the car at the Rent-a-Car store (on your own). Take your departure flight back home.